WK綜合論壇, WK综合论坛

查看:482 回復:1 發表於 2017-6-10 11:07:59
累計簽到:391 天
連續簽到:1 天
跳轉到指定樓層
楼主
發表於 2016-10-13 16:50:18 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式

[英文] 中国旅游景点乐山大佛英文介绍 [複製鏈接]

Leshan Giant Buddha is a huge statue of Maitreyacut out of a hill in accordance with the terrain,
4 h( ?, K' D, O& F6 Z/ U  乐山大佛是一尊摩崖石刻造像巨大的弥勒雕像,依照地形刻山而成的,
4 Z* E0 i) w5 l5 {  an amazing project in the 8th century that lasted for90 years.3 c3 i, ?! A) K, @3 F* J  v+ I
  是八世纪的一个了不起的持续了90年的项目。
) ~& C$ m6 s/ I& d$ @  The statue measures 71m in total height, or 59.96mfor its sitting proper,% `" J2 w  A4 |8 `$ F
  雕像总高为71米,或其坐姿本身为59.96米,
+ w9 D, S+ Q1 d- `+ M/ s  which entitles itself as the tallest stone carved statue of Maitreya in the world.
% U6 Z; L1 h: I/ u1 Z  使得其成为世界上最高的石刻的弥勒菩萨雕像。
. {2 I3 r+ M, ]  The carving is smooth and proportional, and the Buddha looks solemn and majestic.
7 l: h7 `2 R/ p# W- ?* O  雕刻光滑和符合比例,佛陀看起来庄重和威严。
3 Z) ^% l3 c* g/ a. h* f  On the cut-out walls at its south and north sides are over 90 stone figures carved in TangDynasty.
1 c# s' W4 p6 P  在雕刻的墙上的南北两侧有超过90尊唐代石雕雕刻。! ^) p7 ?& j+ w

# z* I* D! Q9 ^' x( h; W  l* H  The surrounding of Leshan Giant Buddha combines the charm of both the mountains and therivers.* N) s5 d2 w% s% P  ^
  乐山大佛结合了周围的山脉和河流的魅力。- m/ ?; n8 R8 k; a( o8 g
  Moreover, it integrates both the beauty of a natural heritage and the gems of human culture.
. Y5 I4 n) ~2 Q  此外,它集成了自然遗产的美丽和人类文化的瑰宝。
' n- s& @. ^) |$ O7 Y4 G8 c  Within 2.5 km2 there are 2 sites under Class I state protection and 4 sites under Class II stateprotection.) Y( e9 B: j0 P4 ]; z7 z! c
  在2.5平方公里有两个国家一级保护单位和4个二级保护单位。/ h' z( Y% H+ o4 K/ ~" m# L# }
  As the center of the scenic area, the Giant Buddha is accompanied with a number of sites ofinterest nearby,
; Z/ B2 \/ r- f, n1 ?) \" p  乐山大佛作为景区的中心,附近有许多有趣的景点伴随着,# E/ j% q/ w: R8 s' s1 ?! M: ~4 Z) v
  such as the Detached Mound from the irrigation system of Dujiang Weir by Li Bing in QinDynasty,: {6 }' a+ c% v- P0 ]
  比如秦蜀守李冰开断的离堆,& l; N: K" l% \& J" [! E
  the cliff tomb clusters of Han Dynasty, Buddhist figure carvings, pagodas,
' s; X9 m. X9 t- z% |  汉代的崖墓群,佛教人物雕刻,宝塔,6 }. g/ |& G" c+ \; [
  and temples of Tang and Song Dynasties, as well as architectural groups of Ming and QingDynasties.+ u0 n8 y4 w$ {4 G. G: u
  唐宋时期的寺庙,以及明清的建筑群体。3 h% b; e& g/ {+ S
* B* ?  [3 |" i4 w3 ^; N7 e
收藏收藏 贊贊(0)
把本文推薦給朋友或其他網站上,每次被點擊增加您在本站積分︰1宣傳
桃妖视频站,海量在线视频任你播
累計簽到:644 天
連續簽到:1 天
沙发
發表於 2017-6-10 11:07:59 | 只看該作者
VIP精品區,資源無限好賺金任務區,輕松賺金幣
加入VIP,享受高級特權宣傳賺金又升級,超級棒
偶像^^小生一直都在關注你的原創!小生對你之仰慕如滔滔江水連綿不絕!

回復樓主 親!! 早上好! 心底有WK、心情就會飛翔,心中要個希望、笑容就會清爽!

分享同時學會感恩,一句感謝的話語,就是最大的支持!  歡迎交流討論
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

c重要聲明:本論壇是以即時上載言論的方式運作,WK論壇對所有言論的真實性、立場及版權等,不負任何法律責任。而一切言論只代表發佈者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶務必自行判斷內容之真實性。 由於本論壇受到「即時上載言論」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有言論,若讀者及用戶發現有內容出現「真實性、立場及版權」等問題,請聯絡我們:[email protected]論壇有權刪除任何言論(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知)| SiteMap[網站地圖]

發表新帖 返回頂部